Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Festive photo from UK

Started by markh ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Festive photo from UK

4 posts
  1. Just to show you how miserable it is here in the UK here's a shot of my garden today Sat 21 Dec.....slight festive look to it.

     

    If you've got sunshine & warmth I don't want to know!!!

     

    Merry Xmas to all & fun diving for 2003.

     

    Mark H

  2. sorry about the size......lets try again!

     

    M

  3. Quit 'yer complainin - I don't see any snow in that photo!

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. If I had my camera at work I would show you some snow. That is not bad weather, that is springtime.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.