Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

D70 Housing or PS alternate (Canon, sony, Nikon)

Started by root ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

D70 Housing or PS alternate (Canon, sony, Nikon)

1 posts
  1. Please help.

     

    New to UW photography.

     

    Scuba housing are so expensive, (Need at least 40m, 120feet). What alternate solution do I have in PS.? I feel US $1000.00 can go to next lens.

     

    But then again I have 10.5mm Fish, 10-20 Sigma that will do wonders underwater.

     

    O and also need strobe. Help here please ?

     

    When I upgrade to D200, have to buy new housing, or keep D70 for UW.

     

    Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.