Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

wideangle

Started by oakleydiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

wideangle

4 posts
  1. Ok I have the Canon EOS 350d and I have the fantasea line housing for it,but now I want a wideangel lens and I'm stuck big time in the djungel don't know what to look for please help me

    it's good if it has the atuofocus(EOS)

     

     

    all the best B)

    Nick

    Edited by oakleydiver
  2. My recommendation would be the Canon 10-22mm wide angle zoom. It sure seems that a lot of photographers are using it and with good results. It's designed for your camera and the 20d. Good luck!

  3. Hi Oakley,

     

    Welcome to Wetpixel.

     

    Check out what lenses are compatible with your Fantasea housing. I don't know this one personally, but for wideangle you'll need a dome port. You may or may not be able to use zoom lenses, I just don't know.

     

    If you can't use them, I recommend you get a Sigma 15mm EX fisheye for Canon cameras. Its a great beginner lens and costs about $450.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. thanks for the help "I'll be back"

    B)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.