Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

gone for 2 weeks

Started by Leslie ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

gone for 2 weeks

3 posts
  1. Hi y'all --

     

    Don't feel too neglected (or too happy) if I don't spout off as usual for the next couple of weeks. On Friday I take off for 2 weeks of field work in Panama. 15-hour hot, sweaty, grungy workdays in the field are SO much better than 8-hour clean days at the museum! the one drawback will be the lack of internet. I'm not sure I can handle the withdrawal! ;D

    Cheerio. Leslie

  2. Good luck Leslie! I also take off on friday for 10 days of field work (and hopefully some photography) at the Marshall Islands. William, the forum is all yours to take care of! :)

     

    Luiz

  3. Hello Leslie,

     

     

    good you are in the field, nothing such as the real thing ! We are (Guphil I) just back from Ticao and Masbate and you were often in the mind and on the tongue "that's one for Leslie !". Now 1800 images to process before you can correct our elephants ! Thanks for all the help.

     

    Guido

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.