Skip to content

Copyright Issues, Non-Payment, Fraud, Theft / Archived topic

Nikon d70 sold

Started by phoneman ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon d70 sold

8 posts
  1. I have a Nikon

    Edited by phoneman
  2. Do you accept PAYPAL? or Credit Card?

  3. Thank you Felix for bringing this to my attention.

     

    This person's real name is Tom Lehn. He has quite a history. He has stolen moeny from my company, and another manufacturer via Check Fraud. He also ripped off a digitaldiver member in Australia who sent him a cashiers check for this same equipment, but was never delivered.

     

    My advice to potential buyers is to only use paypal or a major credit card, in the end, they protect you.

     

    Tom, get a real job. Stop stealing from hard working people. It is really depressing that people like you exist... It is more depressing that even with as much evidence as there was against you before, that you aren't in jail.

    Edited by Ryan
  4. Thanks, Ryan. I've shut him down. But please, guys -- never send money unless you have full contact info for someone...

     

    The guy has been coming in from two ip addresses:

     

    71.28.57.140

    151.213.223.200

     

    But very well could have been using anonymizer services.

  5. Man, you are fast. I just went to figure out how to remove him and noticed the post was already gone.

    Edited by yahsemtough
  6. I didn't remove the post. He must have done it himself before I could suspend him.

  7. Thanks for stopping this. I was considering his offer and was in contact with this guy through his email address nanmadpad@alltel.net. No wonder he asked me "what's an Ikelite Product Code" when I asked him for an itemised list!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.