Julie and I are heading to PNG in early may and we usually spend a few days in Singapore on the way to Australia. Since CTS is in Singapore april 21 we've been thinking of leaving a week early and maybe go to Cairns before going to PNG. Is anyone else going to CTS? Has anyone been in previous years that can comment on it?
Cor
Hi Cor,
I've been to CTS for the past 3 years. The event is well organised, with lots of talks and seminars, plus the usual suspects (dive operators, resorts, equipment manufacturers, etc.).
This year should be even better than the previous years, as it is organised in conjunction with ADEX, which is the Asian equivalent of the DEMA show.
I'll be there to give a talk on the latest advances in digital imaging techniques and equipment for underwater photographers.
Cheers,
Mat
I'll be there, Cor!
I think Julie and I will be going. It will be nice to meet you Eric What hotel are you (or anyone else) staying in?
Cor
Hi Cor,
If you haven't booked a hotel yet, I'd suggest you stay at either the Conrad, Pan Pacific or Marina Mandarin, all of which are within 5 minutes walk from where CTS is being held.
Cheers,
Mat
Hi gang
i'll be there too.. maybe we all can meet up... email me at imp@escapeinc.com.sg
We normally stay in the Orchard Road Marriott, but that seems a bit far away
Cor
The Marriott's a nice hotel, and it's actually just up the road, say 10/15 minutes drive on a bad day or you can take the underground train (MRT) right in front of the Hotel: it's only 3 stations away