Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Undwater color filter kit?

Started by Zoso ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Undwater color filter kit?

2 posts
  1. I'm new to this and I have a few questions. Like most people, I've had amazing underwater experiences coupled with a cheap disposible camera that have led to disappointing photographic memories.

     

    My wife recently purchased a Sony W7 7.1MP camera to replace my partially broken Sony 3.2MP camera. On a recent vacation to the Caribbean I found myself dissappointed when I was near the water and had to leave my nice W7 behind.

     

    When I got home, I purchased the Sony MPK-WA underwater kit.

     

    1) I think I need some sort of color filter so my pictures aren't all blue/green.

     

    2) Sony sells the VF-MP5K... but I'm not really sure if this filter kit works with the MPK-WA.

     

    Does anyone know for sure?

  2. VF-MP5K is the correct filter for your housing.

     

    It will make the worl of difference to your images.

     

    Enjoy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.