Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dive instructors in Oahu or Kauai?

Started by echeng ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dive instructors in Oahu or Kauai?

2 posts
  1. Anyone have a recommendation for a good certifying instructor in Oahu or Kauai? Two friends are going out there in May and would like to get scuba certified...

  2. Seasport Divers on Kauai. I used to work there. Tell them to ask for Hans. He's the best on the island - does more captaining than diving these days but still teaches every once in awhile I'm sure. I would definitely do it on Kauai over Oahu as well - just my opinion - Bubbles Below is a great company to dive with as well - smaller than Seasport - just depends on what you want.

     

    Aloha

    Bryce

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.