Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

OLY 5060 Macro?

Started by Pufferpunk ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

OLY 5060 Macro?

3 posts
  1. I can't seem to get sharp focus with Macro. I don't understand why I can't zoom all the way in & get pics of coral polyps (praticing on my reef tank). I'm supposed to be able to take pics as close as 1" away w/this camera. When I use the Super Macro, I don't get close enough.

  2. Puffer,

    Need more info. Tell me how you're shooting the shot. ie are you actually dunking your housing in a large reef tank or are you shooting through the glass of a smaller tank?

  3. Try not to zoom in. The more you zoom in, the further you'll need to be to be able to focus. The 1" mentioned in the camera specs is based on the camera being zoomed out all the way.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.