Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Free 'gain noise' reduction...??

Started by DeanB ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Free 'gain noise' reduction...??

1 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    While prowling websites about Sony vegas software I happened across this, Maybe, miracle.. :o

     

    http://mikecrash.wz.cz/vegas/vegas.htm

     

    Apparently if you install this free download it clears the noise you get from higher gain use in lowlight. Maybe this is the low-light answer we've been asking for.

     

    Can someone try it out and report back. If this is a miracle cure then WOOPEE :blink:

     

    As far as I can see it's only for Sony vegas..But I maybe wrong.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.