Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Why you always look at last years throw aways

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Why you always look at last years throw aways

5 posts
  1. Hi folks,

     

    When I shoot, I usually give a cooling off period before I actually delete my files from a trip. Usually after a year so I can go back and use a "fresh set of eyes" to review what I considered back then to be my non-keepers. The point is, like when writing an article, give yourself a cooling off period. Let your mind relax for awhile. Go back later and look at your shots again, you might find more keepers, like I did.

     

    Here are a few from my Lembeh trip last summer.

    post-1513-1143295358_thumb.jpg

  2. Juvenile culltefish I believe and a pipefish.

     

    These were in my "I'll look at them next year when I have nothing better to do" file. I guess I had nothing better to do this morning.

     

     

    Joe

    post-1513-1143295423_thumb.jpg

    post-1513-1143295437_thumb.jpg

  3. Wow Joe! I really like the inimicus!

     

    James

  4. Very nice Joe, all are worth saving. It can be overwhelming when you come back from a trip. When doing a major dump sessions I almost alway fine a couple of shots I had overlooked.

    Edited by NWDiver
  5. Juvenile culltefish I believe and a pipefish.

     

    Maybe a bobtail squid?? Mark

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.