Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Printing

Started by kriptap ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Printing

3 posts
  1. I use Windows XP and PS Elements 4. The problem is my prints look very different to what prints out, I have ran programs for calibration and each one says the monitor settings are okay, I use a Epson 2200 and wanted advice from others and what I should try next.

  2. You should also check which settings you use in the "print window", especially in advanced setting.

     

    You should set it to Perceptual with Black Point Compensation, and select the correct profile for your printer, and in the printer properties, under advanced, select "No color management".

     

    Alternatively, set the PS settings to "Let the printer determine colors", and then in the printer properties, under advanced, select the correct printer profile.

     

    I'm not on my own computer right now, so the headings may be a bit off, but it should be pretty obvious when you look at the print window.

     

    Good luck,

    Mat

  3. Moved to proper forum.

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.