Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

London Dive Show 1/2 April

Started by 3@5 ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

London Dive Show 1/2 April

6 posts
  1. anyone going to be at the london dive show next weekend?

    i'll be wandering around the aisles on saturday if anyone is around for a beer a three...

    /paul

  2. I'll be there, Paul. Doing promotional stuff for The Art Of Diving. Please come and say hello and give me a chance to talk underwater photography for a bit.

     

    Alex

  3. I'll be their on sunday. Alex are you their both days?

     

    Andy

  4. alex,

    i will certainly come by and chat :P

    which booth/part will you be at?

    see you then/paul

  5. Someone please go to Scuba Safaris booth and tell my friend Colin that he looks like Keith Richards......

     

     

    PLEASE!!!!!

  6. I do actually have quite a few commitments during the show. But I am there on both days so i should have plenty of time for chatting (please come and say hi!). Banter is certainly much more fun than writing my name in books.

     

    I am at booth/stand 1237 - Ultimate Sport Publications.

    http://www.diveshows.co.uk/ExhibitorList.a...Id=18&Letter=21

     

    I'll probably also be hanging out at the BSoUP stand for part of the day. Stand 346.

     

    Alex

     

    p.s. I have just been down to the pub and actually met a real person who had bought The Art Of Diving. Wow. Very cool.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.