Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Happy New Year

Started by markh ·

  • 14Posts
  • 14Replies

Read-only discussion

Happy New Year

14 posts
  1. Happy New Year to all you aqua freaks.

     

    Have a wet 2003.

     

    Mark H

     

     

    "Get out the way..... First bite is mine!"

  2. "...and I could have sworn I saw Elvis..."

     

    Happy new year to all the clickers & snappers everywhere - may every new image be better than the last.

     

    Bob, Pamela, Reef & Peanut

  3. "Happy New Year"

  4. Bob, that eel looks like "king tut."

     

    :)

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. Greetings all and Happy New Year from Malta. This is a group shot from my club's recent Red Sea trip, where, as you can see, we had some pretty exciting encounters!

  6. Was it a Night Dive?

     

    I can't see bugger all!!

  7. :)

     

    Sorry about that - pic was too large and I had to go away and reduce. Here it is now.

  8. Hoods in the Red Sea?????

     

    Someone turn down the thermo?

  9. Well I guess being lucky enough to dive in a wetsuit in the Med all year round (rather having to use a drysuit even in Summer in other, more Northern climes) has spoilt us rotten!

     

    Water temp was some 24C - perfect!

     

    B)

  10. Dagger in the back taken!!

  11. Why is everybody holding their hands like that, are they scared of cameras!

  12. No, they probably play football (soccer) and think they're defending against a freekick (apologies if you're not familiar with the sport!)

     

    (BTW that's me in the back row, third from left - I'm the goalkeeper!)

  13. Woody,

     

    You must be made of stronger stuff than Mark Debbie & I - We got our ass's frozen off in Menorca in 95 and we had drysuits!

  14. Well, it IS a rather thick wet suit. Or maybe I have more "natural" insulation properties?

     

    To be honest I usually take a break from Jan to Mar anyway, when the water temp is some 15C. But I couldn't resist the jab!

     

    LOL

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.