Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

PS hurts me

Started by Reefkeep ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

PS hurts me

7 posts
  1. I have never seen an application that I couldn't play with for a few days and figure it out, well I have tryed and failed with photoshop. I clearly need a CBT or something more helpfull than the online help. Anyone have any suggestions on a good one? Please help, I think I am lost in a layer with that polygonal lasso wrapped around my neck...

  2. Try the Adobe Evangelist's website. Their online tutorials are amazing - and free!

     

    http://www.adobeevangelists.com/

     

    Daniel posts here from time to time and I think he's pretty into underwater digital.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. Personally, I swear by Paint Shop Pro. Its cheap & easy.

     

    Here's the link to the Digital Workshop tutorials, which are useful. I have also used their forum, which is very good. Ask ANY question and you get an answer.

     

    http://www.digitalworkshop.com/support/tut...ls/index1.shtml

     

    Mark H

  4. PhotoShop is designed for professionals who are using its facilities after training and everyday use - In short it takes a long time to realise the full potential of this utility - You need to play with it every day until you go blind.

     

    My mother warned me about this...

  5. Keep playing with it Bob, I can spot the joins!

  6. If you are editing then have a decent go.......

  7. Thanks for the link, but I really need to see this stuff happen, thats why a CBT would be nice.

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.