Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New forum - welcome

Started by james ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

New forum - welcome

1 posts
  1. New forum - welcome

    Hi gang,

     

    With all of the underwater digital SLR shooters popping up (and opening their christmas presents) I thought it would be a good time to start a forum for digital SLR's and their unique "quirks" and questions.

     

    So feel free to jump in. I'll start out another post detailing my system and what lenses I have used. Hopefully as more and more film shooters transition over to digital we can build up a pretty good information base.

     

    I'm not going to move any posts over from the main forum yet.

     

    Cheers and happy new year!

     

    James

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.