Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Fuji S2pro/Ike Housing

Started by james ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Fuji S2pro/Ike Housing

2 posts
  1. Hi Folks,

     

    I have been shooting an S2pro in the Ikelite housing since August. I own a flat port and the extended dome port.

     

    Behind flat port:

    Nikkor 60mm Micro

    Nikkor 28-85

     

    Extended dome port:

    Sigma 14mm EX

    Nikkor 18-35 ED with +4 closeup lens

     

    I tried the 28-85 only because I already owned it for topsides shooting. It sucked underwater.

     

    I know that others have used the Nikkor 105mm and the Nikkor 20mm.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. Hey James,

     

    What about the 28-85 sucked underwater? Is it because the lense itself is sort of crappy, or the range of zoom when adjusted for the focal length?

     

    Just curious since I've got a 28-80 for my D60 and would rather learn from someone else's experiences...

     

    Thanks

    Tom

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.