Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Unknown CF

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Unknown CF

2 posts
  1. I got for almost nothing a 4 GB CF card, there is nothing write on it, I been told that its from a manufacture in China that makes if for others companies that puts their logos on it.

    Is there a way to find more data on it like speed and so, I know that there is software that read the some data from CDs and DVDs, is there something similar to CF cards?

  2. You might be able to tell from the edge stamp, as discussed on Galbraith's CF site.

     

    Cheers,

    Chris

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.