Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudi ID

Started by Elli and Ted ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudi ID

4 posts
  1. Hi Leslie

    Heres another "Yup" for you :lol: . Does This Nudibranch belong to Chromodoris family, I've looked though every book but had no luck.

    ps. more to come.

     

    Thanks

    Ted

    post-5424-1144688877_thumb.jpg

  2. :lol:

    You don't think it's Chromodoris coi? True, it doesn't have the spots on the mantle most specimens have but if you look at this page on the Sea Slug Forum you'll see a specimen similiar to yours.

    http://www.seaslugforum.net/factsheet.cfm?base=chrocoi

     

    From Panglao again?

    Edited by Leslie
  3. This ones from Apo Island off Negros where we did a 100 mph current dive along the reef (Coconut Point), BTW, whats that round opening, I dont see it on any other coi's ?.

    I didn't know anything about these little creatures, but I'm learning fast. :lol:

     

    Cheers

    Ted

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.