Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Underwater Photography magazine

Started by markh ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Underwater Photography magazine

3 posts
  1. I have just come across this link to a free download web magazine. I don't know how many members were aware of this, but I have just downloaded the Dec 2002 issue & it looks quite informative....especially for a freebie!!!!

     

    Mark H

     

    http://www.uwpmag.co.uk/download.htm

  2. Yes, the free online magazine is quite good. It is sponsored by Ocean Optics.

     

    Cheers

    James

  3. if you get the chance to download the back-issues there is a lot of useful info in them.. well worth a read

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.