Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dome Port for the INON UWL-100

Started by jsparks ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Dome Port for the INON UWL-100

8 posts
  1. Does anyone have any information on the status of the dome extension for the INON UWL-100? Seems like the price / release have been TBD for some time now.

  2. Allan from UnderwaterDigital has a close eye on this subject. I wouldn't hold my breath.

  3. I sent a question in to INON via e-mail and the response was that the dome will probably be available at the end of March . . .

  4. how do you email them? the whole website is in japanese. couldn't understand a word.

  5. I saw the product at least here in Tokyo. No price though. INON sales people said

    it will be launched Mar/Apr this year. Do you want me to go and get one from you?

    Their office is only 15 minutes from my home ;-)

  6. It's ok TJO. Thanks for the offer. I just wanted to know the prices and what is availible for wdc-300 canon housings. I also wanted to find a dealer nearer to where I stay, in Singapore. do you think you can help?

    I am interested in the strobe

  7. I don't know about a dealer in Singapore and I will let everyone know

    when the Japan price is announced. MARSCUBA on this board may

    help you to get one perhaps. Send him an email.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.