I just got sent this:
http://dive.scubadiving.com/travel/caymani...e_01/index.html
It is an underwater photography computer game. I wasn't very good. I have to say I find it rather easier to take the pictures for real.
Alex
Read-only discussion
I just got sent this:
http://dive.scubadiving.com/travel/caymani...e_01/index.html
It is an underwater photography computer game. I wasn't very good. I have to say I find it rather easier to take the pictures for real.
Alex
Oh I don't know Alex - I managed 12 pictures in 15 seconds and some looked OK !
Now on my last real dive I managed 40 pictures in 20 minutes @ 53m and came home with awesome backscatter and a couple of startled pout.
Maybe I should try the Cayman Islands........ ![]()
I got 5. This may explain a lot.
Hey, I wanted to see my photos on the LCD screen afterwards!
I got 23 - but I don't get as much use out of my right hand as some folks on here. I guess I could do better w/ practice.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.