Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Which pro-sumer cameras have the least lag?

Started by landlockedinTN ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Which pro-sumer cameras have the least lag?

1 posts
  1. I was wondering if there is a no-lag prosumer camera, as this is the major complaint of non-slr digital users. Despite this fact, I have never seen lag listed as a spec in a digicam comparison. I have seen an advertisement for a Lecia 4mp camera that claims no lag. I have also heard a friend claim that their Cannon G3 has no lag. The only quantitive claim I have seen published is for the Olympus E/10, E/20 (claims 60miliseconds), but this is and SLR. Do you know from experience which non-slr cameras are "quick on the draw" in auto-focus mode?

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.