Hello to all. I have seen post of Mary Lyn and waqtsy, and I have proven to try to create feed with feedburner. What it happens, is that still pending the one of itunes, wanted to know if what I have created is correct, since, I have introduced object
in xml, and, when proving to read it with feedreader, I see the video wmv(at the moment goes well with wmv).Is this correct to do it or no?.I will like to know that if is correct or not to use this way, so , anyone could see the video with a feedreader directly. I know already how to make the feed with feedburner , and you can see at this link( it just a test), that it seems that it work if you click on it. Using my feedreader , I also can see the videos( I put two small wmv for this case). Do I make something wrong if a fix more videos?..The xml is validate , but says that is better not to have any tags like <object>. Can you give me help on this?
LINK TO THE FEED ( just for test)...Thank you...