Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

settings with Heinrichs-Weikamp TTL

Started by rwe ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

settings with Heinrichs-Weikamp TTL

2 posts
  1. I had Reef Photo install a Heinrichs-Weikamp TTL bulkhead system on my Olympus PT-023, C-8080 system so that I can use my Nikonos 105 strobe in TTL mode. My first chance to use will be in a few weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions for initial camera settings when using this system?

  2. Hi -

     

    We have one installed in our housing for nikon d70..Basically, I turned camera/strobe to TTL metering and shot macro at same aperture and shutter speeds (f22 1/125) that I would have shot in manual. There is a small rheostat on the Heinrichs controller but Ryan most likely has that dialed in for you. Our battery (i think cr2032) on the controller died after about 4 days of shooting.. If you are on a long trip bring extras. We got some great shots using the ttl controller..

     

    M.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.