Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Bibble 4.7

Started by rwe ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Bibble 4.7

2 posts
  1. I was just about to buy Adobe Elements 4.0 and I saw an ad for Bibble 4.7 that sounded quite good. Does anyone have any experience with this software?

  2. Bibble is a very good RAW file processing software. You can do most of the common things that Elements can do, but some cannot be done (e.g. cloning/healing tools, dodging and burning, etc.).

     

    I would say the 2 software complement each other very well, but neither would replace the other one entirely.

     

    Cheers,

    Mat

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.