Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Dealers in Singapore / Indonesia

Started by Pedda ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Dealers in Singapore / Indonesia

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I've got a Nexus D200 housing on order from Mr Yuzo in Japan. But now I might have to fly and work in Indonesia in a couple of weeks time and from what I've heard it's a high luxury tax if you import things to Indonesia. Can someone confirm if this is true or not?

     

    If it's true then I have to see if I can buy a housing on my stop in Singapore or if I can find a dealer in Indonesia. It doesn't need to be a Nexus dealer. And brand will do.... Beacuse the thought of putting myself on a island with nice diving and don't have a camera to take underwater is kind of scary... :lol:

     

    Thanks for your help

  2. From Ikelite dealer´s list:

     

    http://www.ikelite.com/dealers/dlr_inter/i...tml#pacific_rim

     

    You can check for different brands...

     

    Dive Masters Indonesia

    Jakarta, Indonesia

    Pho: 62-21-7199045

    Fax: 62-21-7198974

    e-mail: sales@aquasport.co.id

     

    Oceanic Asia Pacific

    Singapore

    Phone: 65-7793853

    Fax #: 65-7793945

    e-mail: info@oceanicasia.com.sg

     

    Sports Center

    Singapore

    Phone: 65-62960939

    Fax #: 65-62969576

    e-mail: bongsk@singnet.com.sg

     

    Scuba Cam

    Singapore

    Phone: 65-63366186

    Fax #: 65-63366252

    e-mail: info@ScubaCam.com.sg

    URL: www.ScubaCam.com.sg

     

    Oceanic Focus

    Singapore

    Phone: 65-91815320

    Fax #: 65-63127100

    e-mail: contact@oceanicfocus.com

    URL: www.oceanicfocus.com

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.