Hi
Hope you can help me
I have a D70s DS125 and ikelite housing (first time using it so its still a bit hit and miss)
Just returned from sharm and have a lot of photos out of focus
First day I had it set on AF-s to try to ensure the camera would not fire unless it was in focus. I turned this off (set it on AF-c big mistake) because the camera would not achieve focus. I.e. stone fish just sitting there, the camera can not achieve focus on a reef why??
It was pot luck as to getting focus lock or not getting it
So I put it on AF-c
yes I now know it takes the picture but unless I had large f number the pis are out of focus
so what is the best way ??
what settings do you have your camera on ?
AF-s seems the best way if you can get the camera to achive focus
any ideas etc hope you can help me
bit dissapointed had a big turtle sitting slap bang in front of the camera it was even smiling for me and the pics are slightly out of focus ( I was eye ball to eye ball with it on my own one of those shots you will never get again!)
Rgds + thanks