Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Radiant Vista does U/W photo from BC

Started by Starbuck ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Radiant Vista does U/W photo from BC

6 posts
  1. Hello,

     

    Radiant Vista workbench (internet PS tutorial site) has an interesting video tutorial working with a wide angle U/W photo taken in BC...good demonstration for those who like to cook photos in PS.. :lol:)

     

    http://www.radiantvista.com/workbench/

     

    M.

  2. Mike,

     

    Sorry to burst you bubble, but that's not BC water, it was taken at the Bahura Dive Site, Anilao, Mabini Township, Batangas, Philippines.

     

    I know...I took it and submitted it to Mark Johnson.

     

    Stu

     

    aka Stewart Sy, Richmond, BC :lol:

  3. I was wondering about that as water did look a little too blue!

     

    M.

  4. That was cool to watch.

  5. I'm diving in BC in about a week and a half...If I do see that I will definately take a picture. :lol:

     

    Thanks for posting the thread though. Great information!

  6. Damn people and their links...

     

    Sure sure sure.. Hey Mike here is a teaser from home.. oh wait!!! not a teaser from home but some place you goin to in a few weeks..

     

    But lets make it a link that will take forever to upload whatever the case may be.....

     

    Pfft! :lol:

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.