Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Avalible jobs (please read)

Started by Johann ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Avalible jobs (please read)

1 posts
  1. Hi.

     

    I´m 19 years old and have just completed my 300 days of military sevice as a closeprotection group commader.

    Now I´m searching for a job far away from my country (sweden). I have been diving since age of 13 and diving is everything in my life. I´m a Rescue diver now but I will educate myself to Divemaster and Instructor very soon.

    I´m sure that many of you on wetpixel works at a divecenter, diveboat or know people how does, thats why I ask you to help me find a job. I have not started my DM course yet because at some divecenter they offer job during your dm

    education and many prefer to train their own divemaster, but if nessecary I will take it here and now in Sweden. It´s absolutley not the money I´m looking fore, it´s the thrill and experience.

    If you need a dm, instructor, sharkfeeder, uw modell, uw photographer or anything else just email me!

    I can send you my CV and jobapplication letter anytime.

     

    my email: johan.heljalt@telia.com

     

    thank you

    Johan N

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.