BH finally has the D200 in stock. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller...u=407284&is=REG
I was sure to order my own before posting this. Housing is on order from Mauricio Handlerphoto I have even updated my signature in anticipation!
Read-only discussion
BH finally has the D200 in stock. http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller...u=407284&is=REG
I was sure to order my own before posting this. Housing is on order from Mauricio Handlerphoto I have even updated my signature in anticipation!
and now its out of stock - no more than 6 hours later (probably much less)
Roger,
You will LOVE both of them! I was able to get a D200 two weeks ago thru Ritz Camera and Blake & Norma rushed me my housing so I took the new toys diving in Cayman Brac last week.....big, big difference in the housing from the D100 one....absolutely a wonderful rig!
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.