Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Nudibranch from the caribbean

Started by elbuzo ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Nudibranch from the caribbean

7 posts
  1. I've diving for 15 years on the Caribbean and never saw this kind of nudi before .

     

    I took this pic. yesterday at 30 ft. in the south side of Dominican Republic , this guy is about 1/2 inch long .

     

    Anyone know him ?

     

    El buzo

  2. Image?????

  3. Here goes the picturepost-2893-1146425191_thumb.jpg

  4. Good find: Ceratophyllidia papilligera.

    Cheers,

    Marli

  5. Gracias Marli

     

    El buzo

  6. Beautiful nudi....I love the blue. :)

  7. flippin gorgeous. That's my new favorite nudibranch... never seen such blue patterning before.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.