I just got a used AMPHIBICO "sport capsule" model SC-10
any one knows which video camera models are compatible with this housing?
any experience with these housings?
Thanks
Read-only discussion
I just got a used AMPHIBICO "sport capsule" model SC-10
any one knows which video camera models are compatible with this housing?
any experience with these housings?
Thanks
well, I am wondering if any other sony video models will fit in that housing?
As there such a big difference between the different sony CCD TR cams series?
Hi Sputnik
Not really sure many people here know the housing you have recently purchased.
I would suggest emailing amphibico directly to find what cameras fit.
Mike
From memory the Sports Capsule was a white housing with green logo's on the side , had 1 handle as standard and had a hinged side opening door. It was possibly made from a high impact plastic and was more suited to the snow / ski fields that the dive area.
Getting another camera to fit is not impossible but no doubt will require some modification.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.