Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hi From Venice - Italy

Started by davide barzazzi ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi From Venice - Italy

6 posts
  1. Hi! I'm David from Venice, Italy, and I've discovered this very interesting website only a couple of days ago.

    Better late than never.

     

    I'm a Padi Assistant Instructor, and I'm working hard to be a good underwater photographer.

     

    I collaborate as uw photographer with www.mondomarino.net , the italian website specialized in marine biology who won the first prize at the Undewater World Festival of Cape D'Antibes (France) two years ago.

     

    I also partecipate to some ofthe most important Underwater Photography Contests in Italy.

     

    Last year I took 2nd place at the 1st International Festival of Underwater Video/Photography - Isola d'Elba with a macro photo.

     

    Then a 3rd place at the 4th Gran Premio FIPSAS - Scandicci (Florence) last april.

     

    I'm one of the 12 uw photographers selectioned to publish the Scubaportal Calendar 2006 (the most important italian scuba website) and right now I'm organizing an International Underwater Photography Contest in Tuscany (Italy).

     

    Hope to meet you in this forum or somewhere else.

     

    Ciao

     

    Davide Barzazzi :unsure:

    ------------------------------------------------------------

    David's uw photos on

    www.scubaboard.com

    www.scubaweb.it

    www.mondomarino.net

    www.scubaportal.it

  2. Hello Davide and welcome aboard.

    I'll be happy to see some of your work here.

  3. Welcome

     

    We look forward to your participation

     

    Todd

  4. Bien Venido ... I think that's in the ballpark but not right...welcome! :unsure:

    Edited by ce4jesus
  5. Welcome Davide,

     

    I was in Genova about 10 days ago and met up with Leda, who is involved with Scubaportal.

     

    I am back in Italy in about 4 weeks for a wedding. Probably best if I don't go AWOL to chat about UW photography on that occassion! My brother wouldn't be too impressed. :unsure:

     

    Hope to meet you either in person or get to know you here on Wetpixel.

     

    Ciao!

    Alex

  6. Benvenuto Davide

     

    saluta gli amici di scubaportal

     

    Gennaro

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.