Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Participate in Consumer Reviews...

Started by echeng ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Participate in Consumer Reviews...

3 posts
  1. Hey, guys. I was hoping I could get some of you to go over to Consumer Reviews (in the right-hand menu area) and submit some consumer reviews for underwater camera products you see there. They don't have to be detailed or long -- any comments you have are welcome there.

     

    And then, come back and tell me how the system worked. Sites like PhotographyReview and AudioReview have a ton of information on them, but the underwater part (of PhotographyReview) has just started to be filled out with products that we're interested in.

     

    -Eric

  2. Hi Eric,

     

    What is the mechanism for adding another item - I can't see one.

     

    I guess that if you are not going to allow the addition of items reviewed to be 'open' then you may need some kind of request mechanism ?

     

    For instance I have a HDD based unit to copy CF card contents onto while away that I may well have a few words to write about, but it is not listed.

     

    Paul C

  3. Paul - thanks for trying. I don't think there is an easy way to add a new item. I'll have to find out...

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.