- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
LCD Flip screen trick
-
-
well, that would remove the need for a prism and let simple mirror work on top of the housing...intersting...
-
Hey ye did not think of that.
Make a small electro magnet and drive it with a button on the housing.
On the phenom there is a electric backlite button that I never use.
Use that to power on a ciruit to turn the magnet on/off and presto reverse the image, then the flip mirror would be switchable depending if you are using the mirror or looking into the LCD itself.
Maybe for the L&M as well...
-
It works, sort of. I cut a small piece of thin refridgerator magnet and closed it in under the flipped LCD screen. It does flip the image upside down, but left is right and right is left. Held a mirror to it on top of my housing, and it would work great if you don't mind the image being flipped 180° side to side.
-
Downloads are TEMPORARILY disabled for your area. Sorry for any inconvenience

-
Cool but I think the Ikelite Lanc box is still the way to go. The HC1/A1 probably uses a switch internally... I tried.