Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

thanks wpxl

Started by mrbubbles ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

thanks wpxl

3 posts
  1. I just received my second place macro prize from the first wetpixel contest. Aquatica let me pay the balance to upgrade to a d2x housing, from the d70. All i can say is i need to get wet. Unfortunately it wont be until september when I can use it. Thank you aquatica and wet pixel. I'm honored. Huggs from an old favorite slide shot from milne bay 1999

    post-2172-1146874779_thumb.jpg

  2. sweet!! have fun with it!

  3. Congrats, and very nice shot.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.