Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Spanish film festival ???

Started by DeanB ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Spanish film festival ???

1 posts
  1. Hi All,

     

    Around November last year I entered my film into the 'VIDEOSUB' film festival in Barcelona.

     

    I got a confirmation that they recieved it and they would give me an update and accomadation info at the end of this Feb. Still nothing has come through

     

    I have emailed them a couple of times to check whats going on but have yet had no reply.

     

    Does anybody know whats happening with the 'VIDEOSUB' festival.

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.