Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Article about DSLR's on Backscatter

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Article about DSLR's on Backscatter

3 posts
  1. Some of y'all might find this article interesting:

     

    http://www.backscatter.com/photo/digital/D100.html

     

    Backscatter sells the D100 and the Sea and Sea DX100 housing, so the article focuses on that system, but it also covers some other cameras.

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. I would have to see the original RAW image before I would believe that shot!

  3. Excellent article. Wish I had known that was online when I was writing my article on the D10 and D100 last week for UWP Mag!! A bit of plagurising would have sure sped up my work!

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.