Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My 1,000 th post

Started by Kelpfish ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

My 1,000 th post

6 posts
  1. I just realized that I hit my 1,000th post and it reminded me of how fast time goes. It seems like I had 100 posts, but the ticker doesn't lie. I hope my contribution has been constructive, although I probably ask more than I give :P:D

     

    Joe

  2. 1,001 now... And of course your contribution has been great, always very informative to me. I hope you hit 2,000 soon! :P

     

    Luiz

  3. Thanks for the kind words, Luiz. 2,000 here I come.

     

    Joe

  4. I hope my contribution has been constructive...

    Could you clone in some naked girls?

    :P LOL...

    Edited by segal3
  5. Good one Matt...

     

    Joe, your posts always crack me up...

     

    See above for what i mean...

  6. Hey, it is what it is.... :P

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.