Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

PS CS2 Versus PS Elements 4

Started by Dive Rat ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

PS CS2 Versus PS Elements 4

3 posts
  1. Any thoughts on PS CS2 versus Elements 4? I am new to post processing and wonder if E4 will do or should I just jump in and get PS and learn how to use it.

    I'm not trying to be a pro by any means, just an enthusiastic hobbyist trying to get a few pics to possibly make friends and family say Wow, (need to justify to my wife the $ I've spent on this expensive hobby, diving and UW photography) LOL :P

    Any thoughts would be appreciated!

    Thanks,

    Doug

  2. My experience is that I got a big improvement when I "borrowed" my first copy of Photoshop. Several versions later I have upgraded, expensively, to CS2 and seen another big gain, this time in the speed with which I can process my image files. Bite the bullet (a tried and tested anesthetic technique for painful situations, if only because the patient doesn't make too much noise)!

     

    Tim

     

    B)

  3. Elements 4 is good option for those on a budget.

     

    It come's with the new browser application "Bridge" ( not new for CS11 user's) which is common to other products within the Adobe environment. It has great functionality and is a great application in it's own right.

     

    Why not download a free tryout from ther Adobe website a decide for yourself.

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.