Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Magic Bullet software

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Magic Bullet software

1 posts
  1. I am always being sent all kinds of software, books and anything editing related by their companies for review on various editing websites, primarily the www.kenstone.net site.

    Yesterday I received a few different versions of Magic Bullet produced by Red Giant for review. One version works in AE and another in FCP. Before I delve into these too much, I was wondering if and what anyone's experiences with them may have been. Ease of use, rendering time, application pluses and minuses, etc.

    Thanks for any feedback you may have,

    Steve B)

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.