Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Nikon School of Photography

Started by scottyb ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon School of Photography

5 posts
  1. I just received a pamphlet from Nikon about the schedule for their classes around the US. They offer 3 different classes, Nikon School of Photography, Digital 101, and Advanced Digital Workflow. You can check it out at Nikon School

  2. The website is quite informative too offer printing tips with explanations of dpi etc

  3. BTW, I have signed up for the Advanced Digital Flow class in Houston on 3/30. It would be nice if there was a strong representation of UW bubble brains.

  4. Certainly a good price for a day's course.

  5. If I'm in town, I'll go too Scottyb.

     

    Cheers

    James

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.