Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Light & Motion problems UPDATE!

Started by WaterWorks ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Light & Motion problems UPDATE!

7 posts
  1. In the interests of maintaining my reputation as being a more than fair person, I am trying to remove the inital message which I posted the other day......

     

    (Some sceptics may claim that it worked and forced a reply from them...... I'd like to give L & M the benefit of the doubt, though, and think that I was merely caught up in a maelstrom of hectic busy schedules.......)

     

    Regarding the hardware itself........

     

    The housings DO rock..........

     

    OK, there are issues with some things, however Eric Squires (Sales Manager) does do his utmost to get them sorted.

     

    And when I'm diving with this gear 350 days a year, then of course things may go a little "rusty" a little sooner than one expects, right?

     

    Happy shopping people...... click the L & M link on the right to check out some seriously hot gear.....

     

    Cheers

    Edited by WaterWorks
  2. Chris,

     

    Hello, I don't own anything from L&M but in general I would say the spirit of wetpixel is to try to be constructive and solve issues as opposed to bashing people/companies and ganging up on them.

     

    Obviously you are seriously upset and frustrated but I don't know how constructive a thread of negatives really is. Perhaps if you are looking for solutions or can be more specific with your problems people could help/share their experiences more.

     

    Anyway, I certainly don't have anything negative to add but perhaps if you can be more specific or constructive folks could join in more effectively. If you told us about your exact support problems people could let you know if they had experienced the same.

     

    Just my thoughts, and good luck

  3. Now, I don´t understand anything....This edited message is almost the opposite as the original one.

    I think that instead of

    "...maintaining my reputation as being a more than fair person..."

    you should try to think twice before writing that kind of aggresive topics to then switch the way around who knows (and cares) why...

  4. SO LETS GET TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR ISSUE.

     

    you had some lights that didn't acheive specified burn times and you tried with out success to coomunicate this problem to L&M , and you felt that they were not being attentive enough to your problems as we all know our problems are the only ones that are going on at a the moment and all things should be dropped top rectify them.

     

    Since your first post E squires has spoken to you and resolved to give you a cureall solutuion - fantastic - I have only ever known the HELP department @ L&M to be helpfull allbeit a bit difficult to getto at 4 in the morning when you need lights fixed to get the next lot pygmies doit with the mandarin fish

  5. Dear Chris,

     

    Again, you are responding with unknown (at least for me) in this forum aggresive words and I will save you and the rest of members an unpleasant chain of replies. I respect too much the people involved in this great forum.

     

    Best regards,

     

    David Barrio

  6. Hello,

     

    That's enough Christopher! If you persist with your personal attacks on other Wetpixel users and disrespectful behaviour, your posting priveleges will be temporarily revoked.

     

    Sincerely,

    James Wiseman

  7. Chris - you need to calm down. We're not here to babysit, and none of us approve of personal attacks. I'm locking this thread.

    Edited by echeng
Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.