Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Get your WA lens ready

Started by jcfig ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Get your WA lens ready

7 posts
  1. All Right. How long untill they will let us dive it?

  2. From the article "The site could open to recreational divers as soon as Friday."

     

    But, at 212' (64m) that's a bit beyond my recreational range.

  3. Yeah I was wondering if the 212' mark is the very bottom of the hull. In that case, the main deck could be right around the 130' recreational range with the superstructure in the low 100s. I guess we'll have to wait and see how it lands.

  4. I beleive the superstructure starts at about 65-70 feet, with the ocean floor at 200+ feet.

    I am scheduled to dive the first weekend in June. Have to get the new D200 / Subal / Subtronics in the water! :lol:

  5. I just read in a scuba forum that the side-scan sonar images show the ship sitting upright with the top of the superstructure sitting at 60 feet.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.