Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

gone again

Started by Leslie ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

gone again

2 posts
  1. Don't be too surprised or hurt (or happy) if I don't answer posts and PMs in the next 2 weeks. I'm off on a red eye tonight to join a bunch of flatworm lovers for some fieldwork in Jamaica. Probably a much nicer group of people than the crustacean fanatics I normally work with! :blink::o

    Ciao!

    Leslie

  2. Have a good one! I've certainly appreciated the help you've given, and I'm sure that other people have, too.

     

    Richard.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.