Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Oversaturated Images??

Started by Deep Snapper ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Oversaturated Images??

3 posts
  1. Hi

     

    I have received some comments that the photos on my site are looking oversaturated. Perhaps I am overdoing it in photoshop. Pushing the colors too far might not be a good idea afterall. Furthermore, i work on my notebook and even if you move your head, colors change.

     

    How can I get it right? I know that working on a CRT monitor is better and I might also need to invest in some calibration hardware. I am currently looking for a 19" and found a non-expensive Hyundai with 0.25mm dot pitch. After some browsing i found out that the smaller the dot picth is the better, but prices change considerably. Is a 0.25mm dot pitch enough for UW images?

     

    I would be really grateful, to TFT, LCD and CRT users alike, if you could look at some of the pics and advise/comment on how do they look like (especially you guys who have a properly calibrated monitor :blink: )

     

    My Webpage

     

    Thanks

     

    Antonio

  2. Your link isnt working properly, well not for me anyway.

     

    Stew

  3. Your link isnt working properly, well not for me anyway.

     

    That's because the post is 4 years old and the website is now for sale:

     

    Checking server [whois.namebright.com]

    Results:

    Registrant:

    HugeDomains domains@hugedomains.com

    THIS DOMAIN IS FOR SALE

    535 Clarkson Street

    Denver, CO 80218

    US

    (303) 893-0552

     

    Registrar: NameBright.com (http://www.namebright.com)

     

    Domain Name: DeepSnapper.com

    Creation Date: 11/19/2008

    Expiration Date: 11/19/2010

    Last Updated Date: 2/4/2010

    Domain Locked: True

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.