Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

SCUBA Magazines

Started by expatdiver ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

SCUBA Magazines

4 posts
  1. My subscription to SCUBA Diving has just run out, and I am not sure if I want to renew it. The only other mag I have really read is Asian Diver.

     

    I liked SCUBA Diving, but thought that it was too focused on US/Caribbean destinations in both content and adverts. Now granted it is a US based magazine, so that is to be expected, but I am looking for something with a more global audience.

     

    So my question to everyone is; what are some other good scuba magazines?

  2. Thanks for the link. When I did my search earlier for "magazine", somehow that one didn't come up. :blink:

  3. HI,

     

    I subscribe to the DIVER magazine which I find very very good,

     

    sometimes I buy dive or sports diver.

     

     

    Andy

     

    :blink: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.