Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Oversized Canvas Prints

Started by tcobrien ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Oversized Canvas Prints

1 posts
  1. Hi all!,

     

    I have just received my new Epson 9800, and am really excited about the 40x60's I am printing! Have any of you printed images to this size? I am currently shooting the d2x in a Subal, and am finding the files are holding up just fine being that they are printing to a canvas material. I have been oversaturating the files, which is giving me a oil look. Most galleries I have seen of UW images have been the classic gloss matted and framed, but the images I have been doing are on Heavy Duty Canvas stretchers giving me a 1 1/2 profile. Then I have been wrapping the image over the side, to give it the floating box effect. I am finding that I like this technique, however I am always looking for suggestions or ideas... So... Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions, or has anyone tried this before?

     

    Thanks!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.