Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Heads up ( UK )

Started by PRC ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Heads up ( UK )

1 posts
  1. Anyone in the UK may be interested in an upcoming offer at www.photobox.co.uk. Just had notification that during July they will be offering the following print sizes :-

     

    A2

    30" * 20"

    20" * 16"

     

    All at £5.99 each.

     

    To get the 'public' offer code I guess you had better check their web site home page next week.

     

    Note that I am not affiliated with Photobox - I just use their print services occasionally, and this sounds like a good offer.

     

    Paul C

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.